Company secretarial services, including drafting and filing of ASIC documents and resolutions, as well as maintenance of your share register are essential tasks in all businesses. However, they can be time-consuming and are rarely the most profitable use of senior management hours. At Napoli Chartered Accountants we relieve the burden by providing a comprehensive list of ongoing and ad-hoc company secretarial/registrar services, including:
- statutory records and share registry maintenance
- directors’ meetings – coordination of agendas, minutes and reporting
- general company secretarial services
- ASIC compliance support, including lodgement of annual statements, general purpose reports and annual scheme statements
- acting as local agent for foreign companies
- acting as independent director or secretary, share/unit transfers, including preparation of ASIC documentation, minutes and resolutions; and updating of company share register
- business name registrations and changes, including title searches and documentations.