With a minefield of taxes affecting Australian businesses, trusted and accurate tax advice is imperative for long-term success.
There are many strategies that can reduce or manage your tax obligation, however keeping abreast of legislative changes is
best left to the experts. At Napoli Chartered Accountants, we can provide a range of tax advice, such as:
- tax minimisation strategies, including investment strategies, salary offsets and superannuation structuring for individuals
- planning for fringe benefit tax and capital gains tax, specifically in relation to shares, real estate, managed funds and other
- review of business systems and processes to ensure compliance and efficiencies across the business
- income tax returns
- personal, company, partnership and trust taxation
- redundancy advice to maximise payments and entitlements
- negative gearing and investment structuring
- land tax and stamp duty
- assistance preparing GST and payroll tax obligations
- tax objections and appeals.