Napoli Chartered Accountants' Director, Charles Napoli, is a renowned forensic accounting and litigation support expert. He has been called to provide independent advice and evidence in relation to property settlements and maintenance proceedings in the Family Court across Australia. In addition he provides independent advice and evidence in the Supreme Court, Federal Court and District Court.
Forensic investigation includes:
- identifying theft, fraud and creative accounting
- determining losses incurred due to theft, fraud and creative accounting
- identifying movement in assets
- determining the actual assets and liabilities
- determining the actual profit or loss
- tracing foreign and local transactions
- economic damages calculations.