Trust & Estate Planning
Establishing a trust or estate plan that is well considered, robust and protects invested parties and their assets is essential. Napoli Chartered Accountants can assist in all aspects of trust and estate planning, providing advice that is effective and tailored to your specific circumstances.
- assistance establishing a Will, ensuring all invested parties are considered
- establishing and managing a trust (family, unit, hybrid, property or testamentary trust) to suit your circumstances
- advice relating to income tax, capital gains and stamp duty implications
- referrals to manage insurance requirements
- advice relating to Enduring Power of Attorney
- administration of estates.