Being adequately protected is one of the most important things you can do for your business, your family and you. Before all else it’s imperative you arrange reasonable insurance to guard against the financial burden of an accident or injury. At Napoli Chartered Accountants, we can refer you to industry professionals who’ll provide detailed advice to suit your needs, family circumstances and financial position.
Personal insurance such as:
- life insurance – life cover provides a lump sum payment in the event of your death
- total permanent disablement – lump sum payment covers your healthcare and personal expenses in case of permanent disablement
- personal accident or illness – provides regular income in case you are unable to work due to sickness or injury
- personal trauma – lump sum payment covers you for a range of specified critical illnesses or injuries.
Business insurance such as:
- key-person insurance – provides a lump sum payment to the business or spouse in the event of a death within a business partnership
- business expenses – risk insurance specifically designed for small businesses covers the cost of running the business should you be unable to work.
In addition it may be appropriate to discuss succession planning, asset protection and risk management. Please contact us for more details.